Water, sanitation, and hygiene WASH
- Provision of water supply through water vouchers
- Water trucking
- Provision of borehole fuel subsidies
- Rehabilitation of water sources (borehole water systems shallow wells, earth pan, and construction and promotion of latrines use.
- Promotion and distribution and monitoring use of public health promotion support and sanitation, sanitary pads soaps. water storage containers water purification tablets training public health focusing on safe water handling and washing hands and safe fecal disposal, public health promotions, and operations.
- maintenance and community water sources, distribution of household kits, training WASH/ CLTS workshop, boreholes drilling and shallow wells with solar pump fixing through installation piping systems, distribution of water kiosks
- Preparedness and response to disease outbreaks (AWD) and floods response management.
WDC, s WASH intervention in southern -Somalia Gedo region Juba land state more than 2.5 million people who do not have access to clean drinking water, more than 2 million who cannot rely on basic hygiene and sanitation, and they do not even have the possibility to wash their hands with soap in their rural inhabitants.
In the most vulnerable areas of the continent we operate with the aim of increasing access to water and sanitation resources, because the health of every man, woman or child cannot be separated from the availability of clean and safe water.